enjoy every moment.
The Opal on Hermitage
The Opal on Hermitage
WHO WE ARE
Founded by dedicated senior living
and healthcare professionals
Our residents are treated like family and their wellness matters to us. Therefore, we incorporate our wellness philosophy of Enjoy Every Moment, in every aspect of daily living. We measure our seniors’ unique abilities and aptitude, while introducing them to new experiences, creating a spirit of achievement and emotional wellbeing. We offer individually tailored activities and purposeful interaction with just the right amount of assistance.
PERSONALIZED CARE TO MEET INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
24-HOUR WELLNESS CARE
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE & PREFERRED PHARMACY
HEALTHY MEALS & SNACKS
ON-SITE PHYSICIAN AND SPECIALTY PROVIDERS
Physical, Occupational & Speech therapy
Mobile lab & diagnostic services
ACTIVITIES & JOYFUL MOMENTS
What we do
ENJOY EVERY MOMENT
Elevate your retirement experience by broadening your social circle and embracing new adventures. Connect with fellow residents and engage in a variety of daily activities, such as morning fitness classes, stimulating TED Talks, delightful happy hours, and our popular Tuesday community book club. If these options don’t always pique your interest, take advantage of our fantastic on-site amenities to craft your perfect day. Start your morning with a leisurely stroll along our community walking paths or unwind in the inviting fireside living room with your favorite book.
INCLUSIVE CARE OFFERINGS
REFLECTIONS SPECIALIZED MEMORY CARE
- Private or shared suite opportunities to fit family budgets
- Family education, support and financial referral programs
- Housekeeping & laundry services included
- WiFi streaming and Internet available for your TV or mobile device
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Cutting-edge cognitive therapies
- Joyful Moments activities programming, entertainment, art and music therapy
- Secure, natural outdoor courtyards
- Furnished suite options available
Education & Support Resources
At Reflections Memory Care of Port Orange, education and support of our families comes through on-site programs and referrals to external trusted providers and resources.